Applications are invited for two Project Trainees for period of Six months with stipend of Rs 5000/ per month.
Applicants must have Passed M.Sc/M.Tech in Biotechnology/Bioinformatics or associated subjects
Send your Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org Last Date of Application Submission 20th Nov 2013
- Advertisement for CoE positions. Last Date Jan 15th. 2012
- Application are invited for the GN Ramachandran Fellowships Last Date Dec 25th.2011
- Call for papers :Translational Bioinformatics Conference 2011 (TBC 2011) Seoul, Korea, Nov. 9-12, 2011
- Faculty post at SC&IS. Last Date January 20, 2011.
- Final LIST OF THE CANDIDATES CALLED FOR THE INTERVIEW on 27 December 2010 FOR PROJECT ENTITLED "OPEN Tox...."-& "Designing Novel antimalarial....".
- Sealed quotations are invited for the Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) of UPS (details of UPS and Terms and Conditions) w.e.f. 1st Dec. 2010 to 30th Nov. 2011, installed at the premises of School of Computational & Integrative Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University.
- Applications are invited for long term training from January to June 2011. Applicants should submit their cv and one reference letter and covering letter mentioning field of research interest by email trainee_sit AT mail DOT jnu DOT ac DOT in or by post Co-ordinator, School of Computational and Integrative Sciences JNU New Delhi-110067, before 15 oct 2010
- A Workshop on "A Workshop on INTRODUCTION TO PROGRAMMING IN R AND BASIC STATISTICAL ANALYSIS School of Computational and Integrative Sciences (Formerly, School of Information Technology)5-9 July, 2010 " Last date for submission of Registration Form is June 25, 2010.
- A Workshop on "BIOMOLECULAR SIMULATIONS AND ITS APPLICATIONS IN BIOLOGY" from August 1 to 6, 2010" Last date for submission of Registration Form is June 30, 2010.
- JRF/SRF Positions in Research Projects. Last Date 31-05-2010.
- A Workshop on "Shape and Electrostatics Best Practices for Virtual Screening and Lead-Hopping" from jan 28-29, 2010 at CCBB,SIT,JNU in collaboration with Seascape Learning and OpenEye Scientific.
- A Workshop on Data Mining in Biology from October 20-25, 2009.
Registration date has been extended upto 10th October.
- Soumyadeep Nandi and Anmol attended the International Conference on Open Source for Computer Aided Drug Discovery at IMTECH chandigarh held on 22-26 march 2009. Anmol was awarded for the poster in the conference.
- Shirin Awasthi attended the T.N. Srinivasan Neurolinks Conference, organised by the Neurosciences India Group, held on 15th and 16th of Feb, 2009. She presented poster on the topic "Identification of Binding Site and Specificity of Amino Acid Residues there for Interaction with Noradrenaline and Its Known Agonists and Antagonists: An In Silico Study of the Beta-2 Adrenoreceptor" and won prize.
- Arvind attended and presented poster at the International Conference "Integrating physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology to understand living systems" (IPCMB 2008) held on Dec 4-6, 2008 at Bose Institute, Kolkata.
- Dr. Pradipta Bandyopadhyay -Winner of Indo-US research fellowship, went to conduct research at University of California, San Francisco, USA .
- Prof. R. Ramaswamy elected to the Indian National Science Academy, New Delhi and nominated as Fellow of Third World Academy of Sciences, Italy.
- Post doctoral scientist ( Dr. Shubhas Aggrwal) attended a Strasbourg summer school on “Chemoinformatics”, in France during June 2008.
- Soumyadeep Nandi and Dhwani Kiran Desai Two Research students from our School has attended the 15th. Annual International Conference on Intelligent Systems for Molecular Biology (ISMB) at Vienna Austria and 6th European Conference on Computational Biology during July 2007.